SBC Week 5 Free!!! Favorite Song!

Hey guys!

This week is free choice! yay! Today I am talking about my favorite songs! I really recommend these song! I’m going to link the song if you want to listen to them!

QOTW: What is you favorite song?

A Million Dreams 

I cannot tell you how much I love this song!!! It is amazing!!! It is from the Greatest Showman! In about the middle of the song it changes from a kid to a man because he grew up in the second half. So don’t be confused when you hear it.

This is Me

This is also from the Greatest Showman! This song is talking about how the “freaks”( What they call them in the movie) find their pride in being different. That is why I like the song.

New Rules

This song is sung by Dua Lipa. Her singing is so good! The song is really catchy too

This Town

This song is sung by Niall Horan. When I was 6 -9 years old I loved 1D but, when the split up I was so sad!! I even went to a concert in Las Vegas! Niall was in 1D with 4 other members.

See you later Bye!!!!

2 Comments on SBC Week 5 Free!!! Favorite Song!

1. juliaw618
    April 20, 2018 at 9:46 am (6 years ago)

Hi,
    I also love New Rules by Dua Lipa! And I absolutely can’t stop listening to the Greatest Showman track. Cool post!
    – Julia

Reply
  2. 24clairelouisep
    May 1, 2018 at 12:27 pm (6 years ago)

Hey Karli,
    I also have a post on my favorite songs. Check it out here! http://24clairelouisep.edublogs.org/2018/03/27/my-favorite-songs-right-now/
    I like New Rules too. I agree that it is very catchy, although I don’t play New Rules very often because my brother doesn’t like it. I also like This Town. I like how it’s kind of sad and relaxing at the same time.

~Claire Louise

Reply