Best Work in Language Arts

Hi Guys,

I’m going to insert an essay I wrote about Flip phones based on a scope magazine article. So here it is. Hope you enjoy

What would you do if you shattered your phone? Would you get a flip phone? There are many advantages to having a smartphone. Also advantages to having a flip phone. They both have disadvantages to them. There is a lot of reason to not get a flip phone.

I would never get a flip phone, I’d rather have a Smartphone. It’s because you can’t read the news on a flip phone, but you can on a smartphone. You can get notifications on your phone on Hurricanes, Tornado, and Tsunami. You can barely see the very tiny screen on the flip phone but a smartphone is 4 times bigger than the flip phone. So, it’s easier to see on a smartphone.

f you like taking pictures smartphones are the way to go. Smartphones take way more high quality than a smartphone can take. A smartphone can zoom in if you cant see something. On the other hand, flip phones cannot zoom in on picture or articles. Also like I said earlier you can barely see the screen

A lot of high schools students are using their smartphones to take pictures of assignments which they can share it with friends, print it, or just look at it on their phone. Also, they take pictures of notes just in case they missed some or they send it to their friend that is sick or on a trip. Some kids ask their teacher if they can record them when they have lecture halls and they record while taking note then if they need it they can look back.

Smartphones have better qualities than a flip phone.Smartphones have a flashlight but a flip phone doesn’t. Smartphones have a recorder but a flip phone doesn’t have one. The picture on smartphones is much better than a flip phone picture.